Saturday, June 18, 2016

Revamp!


Hello friends! I’ve been working hard trying to revamp my blog for you all. I really needed to figure out exactly which direction I wanted to take this in and though I will mainly focus on beauty and fashion, it will also contain some random things I think of along the way. My blog hasn’t been the only thing I’ve been revamping. I’m working on completely redoing my wardrobe, house/decorating… well, really revamping my life into what I’ve wanted it to be and I want this blog to represent something true to myself.  Maybe its age, but I’ve learned to stop caring about whether I’m being “normal” and fitting in. This is my life, my personality, and I don’t want to change for a single person.

I feel like that went on a little long there, huh? Well, I’ll leave you all for now. I am working on my TRESemmé Reverse Your Routine post. For those who aren’t in know already, I’ve received a complimentary voxbox (pictured below) from Influenster for testing and review purposes. 
I’m planning to add a ton of reviews and if you have anything you’d like me to try or like me to feature, leave me a comment or contact me at seouletoile@gmail.com

ZOILUX natural & organic foaming hand soap (pictured below) review coming as well! 

Don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts!

Instagram: @seouletoile
Snapchat; seouletoile
Twitter: @seouletoile
Pinterest: seouletoile

No comments:

Post a Comment